•♡• How to Adopt •♡•
Welcome to my artist portfolio. You can directly adopt a baby from my Ko-fi shop.
Click to redirect to my Ko-fi site
~
Hi I'm Mia. I'm an artist in Edmonton Alberta who loves dolls and got into making reborn dolls in 2023. My business is incredibly small right now and I work hard to create dolls that are fun to play with and take pictures as well as cuddle. I usually create hybrids, where I use a head from one kit and limbs possibly from another or two, creating my own one of a kind reborn with their own personality. I use rebornfx reborning grade paint and mediums as well as AK Ultra matte varnish to keep them safe from UV exposure while giving them a very soft silky feel to their skin.
I am an intermediate artist and each doll I create, helps me to learn more and get better. I also completely hand root hair sometimes in which I am entirely self taught and still learning my own techniques. Although some of my dolls come to me already with factory rooted hair, which I hand root the hairline to look more realistic and esthetically pleasing. The factory dolls have been ethically sourced from thrift stores, and online marketplaces such as Ebay, and Facebook, etc.
Some things to note:
I ship via Canada Post and Tracking is always included.
Shipping is usually Incorporated into the full price but depending on your location I may need to adjust the price to accommodate for shipping. (Eg: Shipping within Canada, shipping to USA and shipping to the UK all cost different amounts.)
I try my best to ship anywhere but I only have experience shipping within Canada and to the USA, so I will need to find a shipping quote for anywhere else.
I appreciate your support no matter what. If you chose to support me as your artist for your baby, you will be benefiting charities such as Children Incorporated that helps underprivelaged children and their family. As well as others (when adopting a "Miracle Baby")
•••
•Miracle Babies•
Miracle babies are dolls that when adopted will benefit a specific charity. (It's usually about 20% of the profit from the adoption gets donated. If the doll is listed as a more expensive one then I will be donating more. )
So far Miracle babies have benefited or will benefit:
Children Incorporated
Plan international Canada
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Holding Out Hope
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for charities or programs that you would like me to try and support with a Miracle Baby in the future: email me at: mushroom.adoptions@gmail.com
Mia Caoimhe 🇨🇦

